Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Tag Archives: Shine A Light
Today we hear from Nicola Benge, who delivered a Silverlinks Pass it On workshop for the Memories Past group in Brighton earlier this week. “As a reminiscence and third age group facilitator through the Brighton based heritage organisation Strike a … Continue reading →