Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at email@example.com
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Tag Archives: Pass It On
Since the start of April 2015 Silverlinks has reached 2,564 older people through our Pass it On and Thinking Ahead workshops and information sessions. These are workshops, talks and talks delivered by our volunteers. Our “cascade” model means that all … Continue reading →
Today we hear from Nicola Benge, who delivered a Silverlinks Pass it On workshop for the Memories Past group in Brighton earlier this week. “As a reminiscence and third age group facilitator through the Brighton based heritage organisation Strike a … Continue reading →