Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at email@example.com
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Tag Archives: Leeds
We’re delighted to continue welcoming new volunteers onto the Silverlinks programme. Our Silverlinks volunteers are all trained and ready to provide a listening ear and the benefit of their experience to older people facing a crisis. Here’s a just a … Continue reading