Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Tag Archives: housing
Silverlinks in Rochdale is delivered by HMR Circle, a well-established organisation for older people. Circle were approached by RBH (Rochdale Borough Housing) to see if any Silverlinks volunteers could help them with some research into older people’s views of … Continue reading
In the first of a number of case studies, we are sharing some of the stories of the older people who have been supported by our volunteers. Today we meet Mrs R and find out how a Silverlinks volunteer supported … Continue reading
Silverlinks Pre-retirement Training Approaching retirement is exciting but can also be quite daunting – those coming up to retirement face a number of changes to their lifestyle. We want to equip people facing this transition with the information they … Continue reading