Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Tag Archives: Housing & Health
A new report published by Care & Repair England highlights the impact of housing and health, with focus on how the Silverlinks programme in Nottinghamshire (delivered by Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire) is helping older people being discharged from hospital. The … Continue reading