Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at email@example.com
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Tag Archives: Bristol
Since Silverlinks began in October 2012, our fantastic volunteers in Bristol have spoken to over 700 older people by talking at over 50 events and groups, such as the “Tuesday Friends” group below. Yesterday, our Silverlinks worker Liz Freeman and … Continue reading