Looking for advice?If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EAC FirstStop offer a free telephone helpline (0800 377 7070) and a website where you can search for housing and services in your local area: www.firststopcareadvice.org.uk.
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Category Archives: Workshops & Training
Have a look at our Resources for Older People page for our new interactive “teach yourself” modules about housing, care and related finance in later life, which are available for you to download and work through in your own time. There are also links … Continue reading