Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Category Archives: Volunteers
Mrs B has been a Silverlinks volunteer for some time but due to her increasing problems with mobility and walking and feeling tired, she feels that what she can do as a volunteer is limited. However she kindly agreed to … Continue reading
This month we have launched a new way for older people in the community to obtain advice by setting up an information stand once a month at Riverside health point in Bulwell, so people can come along to The Silverlinks … Continue reading
47 older people attended a free Silverlinks information event in February, held in Ashington by Age UK Northumberland, to introduce the Silverlinks project and to provide older people with information about local housing and care services. Tracy Collins, Head of … Continue reading