Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Category Archives: Project updates
Silverlinks in Rochdale is delivered by HMR Circle, a well-established organisation for older people. Circle were approached by RBH (Rochdale Borough Housing) to see if any Silverlinks volunteers could help them with some research into older people’s views of … Continue reading
Here is a blog from our Silverlinks project in Nottingham. Little did Mary Clark, Nottingham Silverlinks co-ordinator at Age UK Notts., know what a journey she would be embarking on with client Cyril when she first met him at her … Continue reading
Silverlinks is all about older people sharing their experiences about making housing & care decisions in later life. We are delighted to share with you this photo film, “Looking Ahead” in which Kath Ford shares her experiences of downsizing. … Continue reading
Mrs B has been a Silverlinks volunteer for some time but due to her increasing problems with mobility and walking and feeling tired, she feels that what she can do as a volunteer is limited. However she kindly agreed to … Continue reading