Looking for advice?
If you need independent, impartial information & advice about your later life housing & care options, EACFirstStop offer a free information & advice service. Contact FirstStop at email@example.com
- Online volunteers supporting others
- Can too much “stuff” in the home affect our decisions about our living situation?
- Silverlinks Cornwall update: “A Day in the Life” event
- Opportunity to Comment: Parliamentary Inquiry on Housing for Older People
- Why I volunteer: our new Silverlinks volunteer Mark shares what motivates him
Category Archives: Northumberland
47 older people attended a free Silverlinks information event in February, held in Ashington by Age UK Northumberland, to introduce the Silverlinks project and to provide older people with information about local housing and care services. Tracy Collins, Head of … Continue reading